Rummanah Aasi
  Since Ramadan started, the month of fasting from sunrise to sunset for Muslims, I've been a bit bogged down and slow moving. I totally forgot yesterday was book blog hopping Friday, but thankfully Jen over at Crazy for Books sponsors the book blog hopping from Friday through Monday so I can still participate!

Book Blogger Hop


This week's question comes from Michelle from Michelle’s Book Blog: How many books do you have on your 'to be read shelf’?



Answer: I know that I can't read every book that's ever written, which kinda saddens me, but I currently have about 958 books on my to be read pile. My to be reading pile grows everyday as I discover knew books to read. So, I'm sure it'll continue to grow!

If you're coming here from the blog hop, welcome! Take a look around, read some reviews, and if you like what you see please follow. Be sure to leave a link with your name and blog so I can stop by and say hi!


ALSO: There's 3 more days left in the Mockinjay Giveaway!

7 Responses
  1. Shannon Says:

    Thanks for stopping by my blog - I've started following your because I really like it. :)


  2. BookQuoter Says:

    Thanks for visiting me. I am now following you too. Before I had my blog, I used to write the quotes on index cards and file them in a box. Gone are those days:)


  3. Jennifer Says:

    That is an impressive TBR pile! Thanks for the follow.


  4. IngridLola Says:

    Hey, thanks for hopping by The Blue Bookcase! Looks like you have a very fun blog here. Hope you have a good weekend!


  5. Nat Says:

    958! Whoa, that's overwhelming! Happy reading!


  6. Elisa Dane Says:

    Hi and thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower now :) Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!


  7. Misha Says:

    Hi
    Hopping by your blog. I am now a follower.

    Misha
    http://books-love-affair.blogspot.com/


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails